Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I hide a standard SAP's UI element?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In our custom developed WDA, we are using SEARCH GUIBB, well, pls. let us know Can I hide the plus symbol after one field in question? I mean, on the selection screen there should NOT be plus + symbol for one given field, if so, pls. let us know how to achieve that?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP^3,

FPM_SEARCH_UIBB uses component WD_SELECT_OPTIONS_20 for its search criteria component. Take a look at demo component WDR_TEST_SEL_OPTIONS_20 to get some idea of how you would need to enhance the search UIBB for your requirement (be prepared with your favorite German translation tool ). To use the demo, adjust the settings on each tab as needed then click the Rendern (Render) toolbar button to render the selection criteria according to the settings.

If you want to limit the number of search criteria the user may enter, take a look at tab Globale Einstellungen (Global Settings). Selecting the checkbox Anzeige ohne Plus/Minus (Hide Plus/Minus) will hide the insert/delete buttons altogether from all search criteria.

If you want to restrict a single search field, take a look at tab Attribute Editieren (Edit Attributes). Making a search criterion mandatory (Mußfeld) and a maximum of 1 (Maximal ein Wert) will remove both the insert and delete buttons for a single criterion.

Making a search criterion not mandatory (Mußfeld unchecked) and a maximum of 1 (Maximal ein Wert) will remove only the delete button, but if user clicks the remaining insert button, an error message is given preventing user from adding the same criterion again.

See also:

Cheers,

Amy

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Requirement: Hide +/- signs for a field in question

I tried as you suggested but, no luck, am not sure what am missing

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194142