cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of tax indicator to purchase order for service items in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I have a problem with the tax indicator in the shopping carts and in the backend purchase orders for service items. If I create a shopping cart with service items with different tax indicators, the backend purchase order have a unique item including all the services. So, all the PO items are under one tax indicator while in the shopping cart there is more than one indicator. I mean, the PO is not correctly replicated with the information of the SC.

Example: shopping cart in SRM with 3 items, tax codes: V1, V2, V1. The standard code transfers the information to the backend, and creates a purchase order with an unique item with the 3 services under tax code V1. So, the second service is not under the correct tax code, and will be wrongly invoiced.

We have debugged all the code of the process, and we think it is a standard bug. When you replicate a PO in the backend from a SC in SRM, have you experienced this behaviour, or the service items are grouped in different PO items each one with the correct tax indicator?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again...

I forgot to mention that we have found and applied the note 1822107 (Purchase order: wrong tax code for PO with 2 service items), that fits exactly to our problem. But after testing, it doesn't work.

Regards.