SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load confirm Error

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we are not able to Load confirmation . Getting the error given in screenshot . I read through the forum and understand we can try doing Edit->Recover deliveries . But I am not sure why this is done and impact of doing this ..this is a production issue so wanted to confirm before doing this activity .

Screenshot given.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An inconsistency may have occured during Shipment processing. There is a standard ABAP report available ROIGMS01. You may analyze this report.

You may read the standard documentation for this report for more details. This report will sort the issue.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An inconsistency may have occured during Shipment processing. There is a standard ABAP report available ROIGMS01. You may analyze this report.

You may read the standard documentation for this report for more details. This report will sort the issue.

0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul..

But didnt find any issue with this one . While doing the load confirmation for few time its taking a long time 10mins or so and then at end giving this error in screenshot .

This issue happened for only 1 user .

0 Kudos

What is the current shipment status of this shipment? Is it 2 or 3 or 1?

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

Its strange , after 3-4 days when we tried to do the load confirmation it will be done without any issue .

But for some shipment , it will take 30mins or more to execute the Load Confirmation then after that it will give the error in screenshot .It will IN 2 STATUS .

Thanks

0 Kudos

Ok. You may check whether any change was done in the delivery in these 3-4 days. If yes then analyse the change. I would also suggest to try to replicate the scenario in your development system. You may interact with the user and carefully reproduce the scenario with same kind of data and practice user was using.

The next time you come across this issue, i recommend you to immediately log an OSS message to SAP and get it investigated on high priority.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul ,

Thanks for reply . I replicated this in Dev didnt notice any issue , however user is getting this issue for few shipments .

By this statement "You may check whether any change was done in the delivery in these 3-4 days. If yes then analyse the change"

What exactly you want to meant ..I didnt understand . There are many changes in the delivery document since its creation on 28th Aug till now .

0 Kudos

what all changes were done in the delivery document? It can be possible that due to some changes, the load confirmation was completed now..

0 Kudos

Hello Rahul ,

There were changes like -Time of delivery , net wt. , Transportation Planning Time , Delivery Date .

Load confirmation was done Manually.

Thanks

MM_SD