cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Moderator Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello team,

I have modified one of my documents which I have posted few days earlier, Now it again waits for the moderator approval. My question here is will it go for moderator approval every time I change the document or a blog?

Thanks,

Madhuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Above message clearly says need moderator approval.

I think it won't ask for moderation approve for every change. But your new user(based on life time points 12) and it may need moderator approvals for every change( as my guess).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raman!!! Appreciate your quick response, Can it be pushed to the approval quickly.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its depend on moderators free time. Once they are on scn, they can do the moderation and will release your doc/blog to public view.

After the approval, your document will be published

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Your query was previously answered on and other threads so I'm locking this one.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your question has been answered in the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev, I couldn't get the answer for the question which I posted from the FAQ. Anyways please push the document of mine to approval. http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-57634

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you are not able to get your answer for you query.. All types of questions has been answered in this document.

Isn't your question is similar to this question Why am I being moderated?

Just difference is that, your content got affected after re-post (after modified) but the answer is same.

and you second question is similar to this question How long does it take for a moderator to review my content and release it?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The space moderator has last logged in on Aug 28, 2014. I've tagged him, whenever he will come into SCN, he will moderate your content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!!! Appreciate your quick response.