cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of Enhancement/Badi Implementation: MDG_BS_MAT_PARALLEL_WF delivered by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For MDGM for parallel workflow as per How To... Master Data Governance for Material: BADI

Enhancement/Badi Implementation: ZMDG_BS_MAT_PARALLEL_WF but it seems that in MDG 6.1 it is already dilived by SAP as MDG_BS_MAT_PARALLEL_WF as per below

As it is delivered by SAP as Example Implemetation,

Is any other method to ativate it as I already try to Activate it by selecting Activate push button but invain.

Also If it is already delivered by SAP then any reason to refer above How to use guide again?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The delivered implementation is just an example and should NOT be used in a production system. Each customer has their own parallel processing requirements. Examples are just that examples and you should not activate them. In the very rare chance of your code being exactly what is delivered in the example code, create your own implementation and use the standard class that is used in the example implementation.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Please gothrough one my blogs might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

My Question is why we need to create custom BADI if it is already delivered by SAP as example Implementation as per below