Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload ZIP File

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to upload multiple files or can we upload a ZIP file in web dynpro abap????

I got to know about an intersting UI element of AcfUpDownload UI element, but still am not getting clear on it.

Also I have checked in this link as well as standard component WD_TEST_APPL_ACFUPDOWN. But now I have confused a lot

Please give me some idea, as how can I go ahead for uploading ZIP files.

BR,

RAM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload zip files Or, in File upload UI, on action upload button., add the file content to internal table and then loop the internal table and save it to DB on Save or you can also ZIP the files added using CL_ABAP_ZIP

You can also consider using Flash Islands to upload multiple files. you can check this wiki for reference: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/EmTech/IslandsWDA_MUploader

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran,

I was waiting for your reply only

Even I saw the same Flash Islands wiki, but thought that I can do the same thing using normal web UI element itslef.

Also please clear me one thing Kiran, can I use the File Upload UI element for uploading the ZIP File???

As my client already has ZIP file in hand, I don't wish to go ahead for CL_ABAP_ZIP again.

BR,

RAM.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. though I haven't tried yet, I guess it will work the same way as like other file types. you can upload zip files using File Upload UI.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

That's right. File Upload UI also supports ZIP file.

BR,

RAM.

Answers (0)