cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP table replicated in HANA Studio not displayed.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have started replication of the ECC table MHND (which have only 350K records) several hours ago through Data Provisioning SLT in HANA studio, but the table replication status was never displayed.

I have refreshed the target schema several times but could not find the table.

Also, the table is is shown as active in DD02L, DD02T.

I do not have access to Replication Server. So, is it possible to see the replication status from HANA Studio?

Thanks,

Krishnendu Roy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI,

so you see the table in the data provisioning UI or not?

Maybe some authorizations are missing?

Best,
Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for looking into my issue.

I am not able to see the table MHND in Data Provisioning UI.

I could not see the table in the list of tables in the Target Schema also.

Is there any Dictionary table to know whether the Replication has been successfully Triggered or not?

Regards,

Krishnendu Roy.

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you select a table in the data provisioning UI of the Hana Modeler it will lead to an insert into the RS_ORDER table. This table is one of SLT's control table. The SLT server checks all 5 seconds, if a request is stored in this table. After the request was transfered to SLT it will be deleted out of RS_ORDER. When you now check RS_ORDER and there are entries available for more than 5 seconds, this indicates that the connection from SLT to HANA is not working properly.

For further investigation you need access to the SLT box.

Best,
Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I can see only few tables in RS_ORDER table for last few hours.What does that indicate?For other tables there are no entries here which suggets my connection is fine between SLT & HANA.

Also in the Action Column of RS_ORDER I can see for few tables it is M or T.What is the difference between M & T?

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if any records are available in RD_ORDER for a longer time, it seems like that there is a connection problem between SLT and HANA.

You find here the action codes: http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/06/24/how-to-start-data-provisioning-witho...

M & T inidicate that someone manually or via LTRC started the process.

Best,

Tobias