cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scratch card schemes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to configure a scenario where the dealers and super-dealers will lift goods and after a certain period of time the user will submit a scratch card to the company against which he will be given either a free gift(car or bike) or cash incentives (Rs. 500 off voucher etc) and he may be entitled to a foreign travel .

How to configure the same in the system ?

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create accrual for this gift scheme. Your finance guys can give you the percentage or amount you need to maintain that for material which comes in this gift scheme.

For scratch cards do you want to maintain these cards in system? How would you verify the scratch card? What if customer prints his own scratch cards and bring it for claiming discounts or others gifts?

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This comes under Rebate concept if the Gift voucher is based on the Sales Volume for a certain period of time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

That is ok but how will you determine the rebate amount during creation of the rebate agreement since the incentive will be as per the scratch card i.e. the dealer will scratch the card and if it is written Rs.  500 off he will get Rs.500 off OR if it is written "MAruti Zen" he will be given a Maruti Zen and so on.

How will rebate functionality be used to configure this scenario.

Can you please help me in resolving this issue.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz confirm on what basis the dealer will scratch the card or he will submit the card to the company.

generally Gift vouchers are mapped as Discounts in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

He will submit scratch card to the company

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Then you can maintain a Discount type in the sales order