Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS element in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have an issue as explained below.

An end user has created a Sales order and added a line Item. He forgot to add WBS Element and continued with delivery. Delivery document has been created without WBS element(Table LIPS is updated without WBS). Before Creating an Invoice end user added WBS element in the sales order and performed Invoicing. When we do Revenue recognition w.r.t a delivery document WBS element is empty because it was not updated.

We are using F2 billing type and process is Delivery related billing. Issue is how system updated WBS element from the Sales order to Invoice when we are performing Delivery related billing.Is there any setting we can control this action.

Please suggest.

with regards,

Dayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayananda

I would suggest to put the WBS element field as a mandatory into incompleteness procedure of a sales order item so that sales order can't be saved without WBS element.

To overcome the existing problem, you can check BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Thanks

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayananda

Check in transaction VTFL for given item category what copying routine are set. Check those copy routine and see if there is any data is being copied from table VBAP

Similar to above also check transaction VTFA for copying routine (if any)

As a standard SAP even we create an invoice with reference to the delivery document, still there are some data which is being copied from a sales order i.e. all pricing relevant information is copied from your sales order and not from delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I have already checked Copy controls. There is no customization done. It is assigned as per your screenshot.

any other suggestion please.

with regards,

Dayanand