cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Accraul functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have create a rebate agreement (ZYRL)# 1000 with one condition records which satisfy the condition for material 5001 with 2% as condition and 2% as accrual rate (Settlement material is dummy material #5000).

Now, I create an invoice #100 which has 2 materials # 5001 and 5002. Total of invoice is $1000 where $ 600 is for material 5001 and $ 400 for 5002.

I can view in invoices line items condition (material 5001) where ZYRL is meet for $600 and the value is $12.00. Line items for material 5002 does not meet the requirements of the rebate condition records and does not have rebate condition type. This mean invoice # 100 has accumulate $12.00.

Now when I go to rebate agreement #1000 and see sales volume, I see two numbers.

I am seeing total value as $20.00 ($1000 * 2%) on left of the screen and accrual value as $12.00 on right side of the screen. when I go further down to verification level, I can clearly see that $12.00 is accrued material $5001 and $0.00 for material $5002.

When I manually try to pay out rebate agreement. I see the value as $12.00. But when I try to create final settlement (Execute Settlement); I see amount to be paid as $20.00 (which is wrong according to me)

My questions is, why I am seeing 2% of total invoice ($1000) where material # 5002 was never part of the conditon records. My intention is to accrual and pay customer $12.00 only.

Is this standard SAP functionality? What seems to be use of this? Is there a setting to control this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had an issue with VBOF. that is why it cause the issue.

the issue has been resolve.

0 Kudos

Hi

It seems strange.

From your description I would not expect this result I would also expect a payment of 12 the same as the accruals. If you were dealing with a customer agreement where the material was not part of the
access in this case I would expect 20 would be booked to the customer account and 20 to the accruals (If 2% is maintained in the agreement condition for both)

Likewise if you were dealing with a material agreement I would expect 12 to be booked to the customer account and 12 to the accruals. The tables that hold the values you see in the sales volume
(S060) are updated when the billing document is released to accounting it seems they are correct
in this case but when you call the sales volume you see the customer amount as 20 and the accruals as 12.

Does this also happen in the same scenario with agreement type 0002 ?

It might be difficult in the forum to clarify why this is the case. You can try the following.
When you carry out the final settlement or call the sales volume in the agreement the system calls

function module SD_BONUS_SETTLEMENT. In here it uses function SD_BONUS_TURN_OVER
to pick up the accruals values from S060 and uses FUNCTION SD_BONUS_VALUE_CALCULATION

to dynamically calculate the customer settlement amount you see on the left of the screen.
You can check in there to understand where that value is coming from.

I hope this helps you further
Kind regards
Brian