cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Receiver condition in ICO object in SAP PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a HTTP_AAE ->PI->SOAP (2 web services as receivers- Receiver1 and Receiver2) scenario.

We are trying to do content based routing to the receivers based on some condition, example if one of the field(/ID) value is starting with alphabet don't sent to Receiver1. Other special characters like #,$,% and numbers are valid characters.

Condition - (string(number(/ID))≠ 'NaN').

When trying to give this condition in the ICO object of this scenario, its giving an error in the sender channel when trying to send the data via HTTP client in PI 7.31

Error Details :

Error: ERROR_IN_MODULECHAIN;ERROR_IN_MODULECHAIN, senderChannel: Catching exception calling messaging system.

The same condition works fine atleast to validate Non-alphabet character in the normal Receiver determination(standard RD).

Kindly provide your inputs/suggestion as to why this condition is failing in ICO and working fine in RD.

Thanks in Advance,

Komal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

I had similar kind of issue after the SPS upgrade. Receiver Determination in ICO was working fine in SP08. After upgrade i.e on SP13 it is not working.
I did 2 things:

Dummy changes to ICO and Complete Cache refresh ( All Caches )
Its working Fine now.

You can Try this . It might help you .

Regards,
Ruban.S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

Use a regular expression to match the conditions.

Hope it helps!

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already tried to use Regular expression with no luck...:(

Regards,

Komal

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Komal,

I tried the regular expression on my system which is PI 7.30 SP 8 Patch Level 45. And it worked for me.

I have used a simple check for alphabets.

Regards

Abhishek