Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour of smq2 in ecc system

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

From the last one month we are facing Entries got stuck in smq2 of Ecc system Error Status saying that Time Limit Exceed and some times Object was locked by the user xxxx .Here we observed is entries are not stucking for entire week at particular days only they are stuking like if it is week start they dont stuck after 3rd day of the week it starts stuking upto week end i.e friday and saturday and sunday they will clear if we do lot of actions.

so we are not in a stituation why the queue is behaving very stragne.

data also very less like it is on kbs only and the interface is related to FSCM Credit commitements it is successfully reached to target system as we dont see this type of behaviour on pi side.

Regards

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Check the frequency of the interface. Is it high on weekends and interface get triggered ad-hoc inbound into SAP?

Ambrish

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra-Thanks for your reply for the above issue our basis guys suggessted to implement secondary indexes i dont know whehter if we implement the secodary indexes our problme will solve but we dont see any issue from PI MONI AND SMQ2 OF PI SYSTEM after reaching into ecc only we are getting this issue.for your referecnce i am sending notes which is referred by our basis guys

please reply to his if we implement we will rectify the issue or not.

1881894 - Lock on UKM_TOTALS

1626794 - UKM_COMMITMENTS_UPDATE database locks

Regards

Madhu

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Object getting locked might be a concurrency issue. I don't think it is related to UKM. I hope due diligence has been done by Basis/ABAP team before implementing these notes.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Check the below notes, it may help you to resolve the issue.

and also check the ABAP dump and try to find out the exact root cause for this issue.

1078062 Sysfail in inbound queue with "Time limit exceeded."

1389248 Sysfail in inbound queue with "Time limit exceeded."

Rgds,

Tulasiram.

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tulasiram,

Thanks for your reply .Adding some comments to this we are getting Time Limit Exceed at target system smq2  but your suggesting some notes which is more relavant to crm side we have ecc-pi-ecc that is our interface combination that it is related credit commitments data is flowing it is showing successfull in pi after reaching ecc only we are getting this.

Regards

Madhu