cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning material costs to cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are currently working on cProjects 3.1 on ECC 5.0 system.

Can anybody please guide as how to assign materials in R/3 to cProjects and how will the cost of those assigned materials be reflected in cProjects.

Also we are moving to cProjects 4.0, how will the situation be different over there.

Please send me the related documents on prat19812000@yahoo.com

Regards;

Pratik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more way of capturing cost is to create an internal order.

Once an internal order is created from cProjects in SAP CO, moving forward that could be used for capturing costs.

Effective cProjects 4.0, multilevel controlling is available for capturing costs. Basically you create WBS element for each of the project element. Costs can be captured on the WBS element in ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx Ananth....Full points awarded.

Regards;

Pratik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I’m working with cProjects 3.1, not installed in CRM Platform. At this moment I have accounting integration, the system create an internal order to collect the costs.

My doubt is:

If I want to install the cProjects 3.1 in the CRM platform, I’m going to have the PS integration (costs and revenues are collected on the Project WBS), but I’m going to lose the accounting integration (internal order) or not?

It’s possible the multi-object integration (Project and Internal order)?

Can you please send me all the documentation that you have about cProjects?

Thanks,

Alexandra Pires

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

cProjects doesnot capture material cost directly.

You can have an object link to a material and if Web GUI is enabled, you can open Material Management Transactions like MM01 and MM02 from cProjects.

Rehman,

If you have any documentation on this and if it is any different from my answer, can you pl mail that to me at deer.reema@gmail.com

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx Rehman and Reema for the reply.

Regards;

Pratik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema/Rehman,

Can u send me the documents on sarang_mujumdar@rediffmail.com?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sarang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following are the steps for defining object links

1) Connection to External systems -> Object links

2) You have to specify the RFC destination of the system to which you need to make reference to. The RFC destination is defined in transaction SM59.

3) Specify Internet Transaction server.. This is optional. If you need to open the application from within cProjects this is necessary

I have also sent a document to those who have requested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

I have sent you the relevant document to your mail id,

Regards

Rehman

Reward Useful Answers