cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employee mandatory field in sales order item level

0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to do SALES Employee mandatory on sales doc. item level, once i have gone through customization i did it check BOX on but once i save there where no effect, that check BOX still blank

please provide me how i should do it

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by saying 'once i save there where no effect, that check BOX still blank', do you mean you are unable to save the setting, or it is able to save but is with no effect at all?

BTW, since this setting is against a partner function within a partner procedure which should be assigned to an object (in your case, it is sales item category), could you plz check if the sales item category (you are doing practice with) is with the partner procedure where the partner function (sales employee) is with 'mandatory' checkbox on?

0 Kudos

hi Cong,

i earlier i unable to save due to VE and PE confusing partner function but now i have to save the setting means check BOX marked but still there where not effect.

Again i want to tell you the requirement i have to do Mandatory Partner function (Sales Employee) on sales order item level,may be that will be PE or VE i m not sure....

Management want to track like who is the owner of this business at the per item level for incentives purpose and after that marketing team can analyze the incentive or commission by the end of the every months from early this practice is going on but every sales order or every line item every time user not used to fill sales employee so that i have to do Mandatory, If any user creating sales order and if in sales order there end of line item means 2-3- 5-10-50...so on....may be every item has different sales employee and all has to be complete or els sales order should be pending or sales order not going to save...

I hope u understand the requirement and pls provide me solution

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working on two different client then partner function takes some time to update information in the receiving system.

The main setting to make the partner function mandatory is the check box in the partner determination procedure. It should checked to make them mandatory. Are you able to see your partner function in the drop down of the Sales Order item or not?

Regards

Suneet

0 Kudos

yes i did it testing many times but effect is nothing and i m doing in one system

May be i need help of ABAP for this issue, like have to do some program

Regards,

Abhijeet

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet ,

kindly try the below settings .

Regards,

0 Kudos

Sir did not get solution i have written again about the requirement pls go through it

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet ,

kindly provide me some more details regarding your issue .

1.based on which combination this sales employee has to copy to sales order , customer master or manually ?

2.check box is blank ?

Regards,

0 Kudos

Mr. Reddy it is on basis of sales doc. item level i have to do mandatory sales employee...partner function and i have gone through the spro- partner function in procedure but mandatory box not working..its steel blank.

i am trying with in-completion log, wl revert u back if feel any difficulties

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

did not get any solution pls provide me solution on same

Regards,

Abhijeet

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

The setting of marking a particular Partner Functional as Mandatory in Partner Determination in SPRO should work. Check whether you actually marked the correct Partner at Sales Document Item level Partner Functions.

Another option would be to customize the Log of Incomplete items.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Mr. Mehta i m doing correctly in spro partner function in procedure there is box for mandatory but that not working.

Another option would be to customize the Log of Incomplete items.

i am trying this let see what happen will revert u back

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

hi Jignesh cant do any thing on same pls provide me solution

Regards,

Abhijeet

0 Kudos

Sir did not get solution i have written again about the requirement pls go through it