cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Status change of WBS with respect to date

former_member226890
Participant

Hi,

Please let me know the table name which shows the staus change in WBS with respective to dates.

Thanks,

Sudhindra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Sudhindra

fetch the object number of Project definition from PROJ table or WBS from PRPS table pass it in JCDS table . you will get the date, time , different status change, user name and the transaction used to change the status  of the object.

regards

Vijay kumar hebbal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SCN Seach and type "Status Change Log for WBS Element" and enjoy the old 133 similar discussions.

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thanks very much for your inputs. If you can give little more information that would help me a lot.

Actually I want to get the User status ,Date change table.Every time the user status is changed & set , I want to know the table which updates these dates.

Thanks in Advance.

Sudhindra

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you  new to SAP PS??

Pass the OBJNR and STAT fields in the JCDS table, for User Statuses Pass the values which are starting with E and for system statuses it will start with I.

To get your details you need to write a small query in SQVI. Join the following tables.. PRPS, JEST and JCDS.

To know the user statuses you need to pass the OBJNR for the WBS to the JEST table and keep the system inact= blank.. this will give you the current active user status.

Pass that user status to JCDS for getting the date and time of change for the particular status. 

Hope it helps..

Cheers

Sammar

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Thanks very much for your basic inputs on delivery through project.Sorry for delay in response.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

You can get it from change table JCDS. Just pass the OBJNR from PRPS table to get the required details.

You can check the same individually from Project Builder as well...

Cheers

Sammar