Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Delivery form the project

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to make delivery from the project.

I deleted one line item of material from activity and add another material.

when i am trying to create delevery from the N/W activity for new material , system is picking the deleted material for delivery.

Can anybody suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand/Varun,

Thanks for your inputs and interest.

Actually I want to know how delivery of material happens in Investment project,I mean business process.

Let me explain the whole scenario.

1) User created  material (BOM) below an internal activity(below Network). PR created ( Collective PR activated).

User later deleted the material later. In cn23 tcode in material line item view the status is "DEL REL"

2) User later created new material under same internal activity.PR created (collective PR).

User did PO,GR & Invoice reciept done for the material,

We are using custom transactions for the delivery of the material from project. Delivery is not happening error message is " item flagged for deletion in the network ".

The WBS status above the internal activity is TECO.

Please suggest for this issue. The main thing is I want to know what is the business process for delivery of material from the project.

Thanks in advance.

Sudhindra

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sudhindra,

For Delivery through project , Material is assigned and wbs,activity should be in release stage.

Please check that also.

Also check reservation that you have created while assigning material.

Normally, for delivery through project process.-reservation through wbs-element work.

Please check these all.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhindra,

Status of the material which you are trying to deliver should be in Released status.

Try revoking status of WBS element from TECO and then retry doing delivery.

Following are the constraints for Delivery from the Project.

• You can only deliver material components that have a material number. You cannot deliver material components that only have a text description.
  • You must have activated requirements for the material components to be delivered.
  • You cannot deliver materials that are marked for deletion.
  • You cannot deliver materials that are defined as assembly items (negative requirement quantity). If you want to deliver components that are assembled in a network, you must assign them to a subsequent activity with positive requirements quantities and deliver them from this activity.
  • You cannot extend deliveries that you have already created with items that have a reference to a reservation (similar to deliveries in shipping without reference to a sales order). To deliver further material components that have been assigned to a project, you should create a new delivery.
  • You can copy third-party orders from a network, directly procured components and components that are back flushed to the delivery document, but you cannot post a goods movement by posting a goods issue of the delivery. For such components only one pro forma goods issue is carried out via the delivery.

Regards

Tushar

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks very much for your basic inputs on delivery through project.Sorry for delay in response.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks very much for your basic inputs on delivery through project.Sorry for delay in response. Issue was it was Z transaction for delivery of material. After debugging Error got was " No checking group maintained for the material & Product".

If you can provide ideas & input that would help a lot.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks very much for your basic inputs on delivery through project.Sorry for delay in response. Issue was it was Z transaction for delivery of material. After debugging Error got was " No checking group maintained for the material & Product".

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

Check configuration OVZ2 : Define Checking group for availability check

Is there any configuration maintained for Availability Check parameter that is maintained in MRP3 view of material master.

You can also refer to below thread for additional inputs.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue got resolved thanks for all your inputs because of issue got resolved. Configuration was missing from SD and MM side MRP3 view.

Thanks very very much

sudhindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

Nice to know your issue is resolved. Please mark your thread as answered.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

Please check in MRP3 view of the particular material whether you have maintained KP in availability check. Please maintain KP if there is no availability check required.

Regards

Varun Rudrabhatla

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How you are going to create delivery from project as CNS0 or other process?

I give you overview to delivery from project

Cj20n : add FG material in material component overview

CNS0 : it will ask project object

VL02N : modify to deliver

VF01 : Create invoice

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

Revoke the status of the WBS from TECO. Try conducting delivery again

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

Have you set  a deletion flag for the material or have you deleted the assigned material completely?

In either case if it is coming in your delivery try deleting it and then create your delivery..

Regards

Varun

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Actually I want to know how delivery of material happens in Investment project,I mean business process.

1) User created  material (BOM) below an internal activity(below Network). PR created ( Collective PR activated).

User later deleted the material later. In cn23 tcode in material line item view the status is "DEL REL"

2) User later created new material under same internal activity.PR created (collective PR).

We are using custom transactions for the delivery of the material from project. Delivery is not happening error message is " item flagged for deletion in the network ".

Please suggest for this issue. The main thing is I want to know what is the business process for delivery of material from the project.

Thanks in advance.

Sudhindra

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

what was the source of the material you deleted from the activity? Was it from the BOM?

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Thanks in advance.

Sudhindra

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra