cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clusterwide Exception : Failed to deploy application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Experts,When i am trying to deploy the Web Dynpro Java DC,I am getting the below error.

Aborted: development component 'ppsvecv/planning'/'com.arteriatech'/'LOKAL'/'0.2014.09.01.05.19.48'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application com.arteriatech/ppsvecv~planning.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application com.arteriatech/ppsvecv~planning. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application com.arteriatech/ppsvecv~planning. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted.

I have all ready deployed all the dependency DCs  but still the error occurs.

Please help as this is urgent. Thanks a lot in advance. Any alternative solutions will be helpful.

Regards

Kiran B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

Undeploy the existing dc , i.e 'ppsvecv/planning' and try to redeploy and restart the server.

are you able to deploy any other application ? if not then  ask your basis team to check oraarch folder in the server , if space in that is filled up , you will not be able to deploy any applicaiton.

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That DC is itself not deployed. But, we are able to deploy other DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Change the component name of your project.

application name

project name

After that deploy your project.

because same app or component  name already  deployed to your server so change app,component,project  name

Regards,

Antony.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,I am in process the changes what you said.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is the name collision, error message should show that....

is it a wd dc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,I made changes as you said and its successfully deployed....Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the best,Do well.

Regards,

Antony.A

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

if that dc is not deployed , then what is point of changing the project name , component name etc ?

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

i thing  kiran was create new project.but he was copy and paste  the Application,component from old project.(old means already deployed application ).so server show error.

Regards,

Antony.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony and Govardan,

The DC which i am was trying to deploy used in some other project so i took from their server.

I created new DC and copied the src folder from old one DC and pasted in newly created DC,added all used DCs,changed according to Antony said  and deployed and used in my Portal Server.

Regards

Kiran B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1  Login Your EP server.

2  Login SDM Tool

3  Deploy your ear file.

Regards,

Antony.A

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u try with a restart?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i Restarted the Portal Server but still its showing the same error.