Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Web dispatcher -Public Certificate

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Just i want to know whether SAP Web dispatcher does it supports below scenario or not,if Yes can you please explain how it is and what i have to do in my landscape.

Scenario :      

when user access URL https from mobile or Desktop , web dispatcher should not issue certificate rather we need to generate public certificate using web dispatcher and we need to import this certificate into devices.Now devices with this certificate should access web dispatcher. So do we have a way to generate public certificate to import in mobiles and laptop using web dispatcher?

Thanks,

Syam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are following things you can do

1. install public certificate in web-dispatcher ./ or you can use self signed certificate on webdispatcher. so by this way any time you open the web page from webdispatcher on your mobile or Computer it will by default install it .

2. in case of Https or ssl certificate it will ask for installation .

i think for public certificate it will just add it to your browser.

Regards

Dishant.

SyambabuAllu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant,

Thanks for quick response.

SSL is configured  for web dispatcher everything is working fine and also while accessing URL through web browser certificate got issued,but now we need to re-configure web dispatcher in such a way that it should not issue certificate when we call URL through browser,instead we have to  generate certificate in web dispatcher ,later that should be imported into user devices like laptop or mobile,so that only devices with this certificate should able to access the URL.Please let me know is there a way to implement this process.

Thanks,

Syam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you mean dynamic public certificate . or you want to block the all other devices who is not having your certificate. and Webdispatcher should not generate the certificate request everytime . only one time activity . please clarify.

Regards

Dishant.