Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question regarding image number limit of document

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear supports,

This July I have written a SCN document which has met the image number limit (20). Now I would like to append more content to it however due to the limit I could not add more images into the document. May I also know if the same limit still hold true for SCN blog? Do you have any suggestion how could I proceed?

Shall I create another new document like "A list of Javascript interesting features compared with ABAP - Part two"? From my point of view, it is not convenient for SCNers to read content which are spread across two documents. Please kindly let me know your guide. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Yes, there is a limit of ~20 images and a total of 1 MB.  Be more selective about what images are needed (do you need all of them?) or create a second part of your document or blog post to get around the limit.

As long as you link between the different parts, use the same title and use the same tags it will be easy to use and navigate.

Jason

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

thanks a lot. Then I will create a second part and consider which screenshots are really necessary when editing the document.

Best regards,

Jerry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had also faced the problem during my document

and

I've created the same in two part because I see many discussions has referred this and also many users are using the same when they are creating a long document as there are image limit.