cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLC - Customize Registration Page with additional fields (Supplier Lifecycle Mgmt)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management) and so wanted to know, how can I proceed to customize the Supplier Registration Page with new fields as required by Business (Client). FYI - We have already setup SRM system.

Please help me with the process/steps, or any knowledge sharing document.

Regards,

Gaurav.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SLC works with BSP, not with WD.

In the config guide there's a whole lot of information about this (Version 1.4 page 115ff):

3.2.3 Extending the User Interface by Adding Customer Fields

As an administrator in SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management, you can extend the screens by adding new fields in the

following areas:

● The supplier registration page (added fields are visible on both the sell side and the buy side)

● The supplier data under Supplier Portfolio on the buy side

● The company data under Supplier Data Maintenance on the sell side

I guess in the later versions there's the same procedure mentioned.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Are you planning to go with totally Customized WDA for Supplier Registration or just few enhancement to the existing components.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for your response.

We are going to make few changes with addtional sections and fields in the standard page. We are not totally customizing the Supplier Registration page but yes lot of additional stuff.

I am ok with Web Dynpro, but not sure if Supp Reg related pages & portal can be customized via WD or BSP, as no such detailed document I could reach up to.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Gaurav.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

As per ROS concept I would suggest to go with WDA as SRM 7.0 and upper version supports WDA. Now you can easily create a WDA for ROS and then through FM you can directly display all the Registered Supplier in Pre-Select screen. Now ,the whole thing depends on what additional stuffs you require. Mainly users require company logo , vendor document attachment etc.. or if you are planning to enhance the standard one then you can proceed with that as well. Now its you who to decide . Basically we don't customize Portal. Its client independent , we only work the Iviews which are going to be mounted under portal.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest on the above query.

Regards,

Gaurav.