cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking between departments within a division

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In what table do I see the link between departments and divisions in the SAP RPM tables?

When configuring our system, in the customer classification section, we manually defined the divisions and the departments within each division.

For example:

Division- Energy

Departments- Manufacturing, System management, Fuel Management

I tried using /RPM/RELATION_D table but with no success. I did not find a correlation between the two.

I need to find a table that when filtering on one specific division, it will dispaly all the departments within.

With Kind Regards,

Ayelet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ayelet,

I don't understand what you mean. Are you talking about Classification Hierarchy, or where exactly did you do this setup between Divisions and departments that you are talking about?. Please be specific

Thanks

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C,

Yes I'm talking about the classification hierarchy within the Portfolio and Project Administration. We did the setup through there. In what table can I see the hierarchy? As I mentioned, I tried table Relation_D but with no success.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply,

Ayelet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayelet,

A Classification Portfolio with related Classification Hierarchy can be found as follows:

1. /RPM/PORTFOLIO_D (--> Hierarchy = X) for the classification portfolio

2. /RPM/BUCKET_D for all the classification levels

You can therefore see that classification hierarchies share the portfolio and bucket tables

Please take a look and let me know.

Does this answer your question?

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C,

Thank you for your reply. I'll check it out and see if it works for me.

I'll keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Ayelet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I checked it and it worked. Thank you again for the helpful tip

Cheers,

Ayelet

Answers (0)