Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Accounting document

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Everyone

I v created sto delivery pricing procedure with requirement  and related it to the delivery.

the price is shown correctly  on the delivery  condition screen , but  when Im  posting  the GI the accounting document is taking the price from the material accounting 1 standard price field of the material master record.

I tried to change the condition type still the same

I also  deleted the GL  account determination from the customization  and didn't get any error for that  when posting  GI

can anyone help ???

ZAC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anybody knows  about user exit that I Can update the  delivery  accounting  document ?

Regards

Zak

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zac

In v/08--For VPRS Condition type Requirement should be 4 Please check

And subtotal B Is given ?

And in billing level please go to condition tab- select VPRS--Double click on Blue lines on Bottom level   If it is A.. It is copied From MMR

Please check and Let me know exactly

And please check in VOV7--Determine cost activated or not ? Just My assume is Deactivate and Try once

And in v/06 Condition Category Must be G .. May be in your case it is s  or T

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Thank you for  your answer

when I updated the pricing procedure   with 4 on requirements  I  got no  pricing condition  missing  when I created  the delivery

as for updating the VPRS condition I didn't understand  what to update  there 

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zac

Please clear this , A bit confused

I  got no  pricing condition  missing  when I created  the delivery
zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

OK

I updated  4 on requirement  and  B on subtotal

after creating the delivery  I go to condition level  and no  condition price was update there

so I updated it manually  but   got  error for that : " requirement are not fulfilled  for condition ZVPR"

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zac

why you are Giving Manuel in delivery level , what is the business process please clear 

Once you created sales order , in delivery Price You cant Do modify except Freight charges Adding  in delivery level ...

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear venu

The bussiness process is  delivery related STO  without billing document

the STO  value is managed  by budget  and funds center

when creating post GI  to  the delivery  the accounting  document  is taking the price  from the material master record accounting 1  standard price field . so  to solve this problem I created  new  pricing procedure  with  new formula condition routine that takes  the value form the STO and update the delivery pricing  procedure and it is working fine  but . the  accounting document  still  takes the value  from the material master record  accounting 1  standard price field .

I even deleted the GL account determination posted GI and didn't  get any error message for missing GL  account  when posting  ,that is why  I m starting to think that  sap is not considering  the pricing procedure  on outbound delivery.

IS there  any user exit that I can use  for updating the delivery accounting document  ??

Many  thanks

Zac