Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Overrride

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Orders are created from a Inbound Idoc.

The problem is that if the Idoc goes to workflow for some reason, and is processed "foreground from error", the address override does not get posted to the correct partner. Instead of the WE ship-to partner, it can go on the AG Sold-to or even the Payer. If the Idoc goes through without any foreground processing, then the posting of the address override works fine.

Ex:

If i change Address for WE its getting reflecting for AG.

Pl let me know if you come across clues or any OSS notes related to this issue.

Cio

Shankar1242

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I dont think this should happen. Both cases go through the same routines. did you do the complete cycle for forground processing? ie till the order is saved? then check thru VA03 if the address has been overidden..may be the code for address overidding has been put in user exit save document prepare.....this should be easy to debug for an ABAp guy.

check with him

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i checked in VA03 addresses are getting overrided.

But strangely if the userexit did it, then ithas to do it for all orders but its not only for Foreground orders if the Idoc is posted in background its not happening.

Cio

Shankar1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I am not sure how you are processing the idocs in foreground. The correct procedure for processing the idoc in foreground is through BD87. remove the back ground processing check and from the top menu tabs you wil have option of processing the idoc in foreground. when you do this the process which will be followed is the VA01 screen will be switched on and the dtas will be transfered you would only need to press enter unless there is a hard error.

So if you are able to get the address overiding function while you create an order thru VA01 and saving it should be replicated in the idoc processing also.

Still if there is a confusion check with an ABAPer he could zero in on the issue easily.

reward points if helpfull

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biju

Thanks for your patience to explain me the things, i got what you said, i got Va02 screen with Ok code before saving the document system prompted Ship to partys address screen i changed the address and posted the document later once after come out system posted address override.

Dont hve any clue.

Cio Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try without changing the address what result you would get. just dont try any manual intervention while running the processing in foreground. Just observe what all is happening.

regards

Biju