cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM, Track table update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Solution Manager 7.1, SP 10.

There are many Change Documents for which although Transports are moved to Quality system, but those Transports are not update in Track table internally (/tmwflow/track).

Due to update is not happening in table, we are not bale to set status of CD to "Successfully tested" as it check at backed whether Transports are ready to Import into Production or not. We got error "Transports are not flagged for import into Production" as no entry is there for those transports in Track table.

Can you p let me know how can it possible to include those entries in track table.??

Please note I have already tries running report " /tmwflow/rep_data_read " but of no use !!!!

Is there any other way ?

Pl help, its urgent....

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit ,

1.Please check first your READ RFC to that transport landscape, and the authorizations of the READ RFC user.

2.Are there any changes that you made before this error occurred ? Like a system refresh of QA.

3. Try report /TMWFLOW/CMSSYSCOL2. Also refer to SAP Note 1546452.

Don't think of trying to include those entries in the track table manually as that is not the only table. Just check these points first.

Regards,

Shaswat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaswat,

I have checked above points, but all are in pace.

We are not maintaining any manual entries, but we need a solution which can help to update track table automatically !!

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz check the below note applicable for you case,

1982649 - ChaRM: obsolete tracking data was used during change document process

Rg,

Karthik