cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with OCI data transfer (between additional SRM server & CCM client)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We're on SRM 4.0 with SRM server 5.0 SP08 and CCM 2.0 SP03.

We have setup a single host installtion for testing purposes (Q environment). This single host installation looks like this (SysID / client):

- SRM server for testing = CIM / 100

- CCM for testing = CIM / 200

(Everything works fine with above 2 clients)

Now for e-Learning reasons we've setup additional clients <u>on the same</u> single host:

- SRM server for e-Learning = CIM / 101

- CCM for e-Learning = CIM / 201

Everything works fine here as well... EXCEPT that OCI between those 2 new clients does not seem to work at all. <b>As soon as I'd like to pickup a catalog item in order to add it to the SC the system gives back an error telling me that the item data is incomplete and thus couldn't be added to the SC.</b>

So far I was able to find out the following (call chain of function modules / form routines):

BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER -> form routine CATALOG_CONTENT_GET -> BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA (returns with sy-subrc = 2) -> ITS_IMPORT_CONTEXT (returns with sy-subrc = 0)

Function module ITS_IMPORT_CONTEXT returns a table called "lt_its_context" which contains round about 97 entries. But not a single one is related to OCI fields (NEW_ITEM... fields).

All customizing settings around logical systems and RFC destinations are correct as well (re-checked it several times).

Entries in TWPURLSRV are there and correct as well.

Settings of the catalog call structure are correct same for testing and e-Learning clients except that the client numbers needs to be different of course.

All required SICF service are configured to be client independent.

?!? don't now what else could cause this strange problem ?!?

Help greatly appreciated!

Renaud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the reason causing this issue:

Somehow the OCI-Mappings went away. Added them manually again using the catalog authoring tool and it's working now!

Regards,

Renaud