cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Scrambling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have been implementing several scrambling rules, some of them of some complexity. There is one that I can't seem to acomplish:

In PA0185 we have a field ICNUM that when it's ICTYP = '11' it tells us the original (first) PERNR of the employee.

In our system an employee can have several PERNR wich correspond to a job inside the Public sector.

So in PA0185 we can have something like this:                       

So after scrambling it should look something like this:

So far I can't seem to establish this relation, even with abap, because I only have access to a row at a time, for example:

In this case (in the 4th row), I have no way of knowing that the original PERNR of this employee will be 9, because it will only be scrambled in the 5th row, and by that time, I will no longer be able to update the 4th row, at least not that I know, so far.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The official documentation only mentions structure GD_ORIGINAL with the currently processed row that can be used in customer includes.

If I understand correctly, you need to look ahead in the original data, or rather look back in the already scrambled data, which might be stored in tables like GT_ORIGINAL or GT_CONVERTED (just guesses after a quick code scan).

Sounds like a complex case that you could open an SMP message in CA-TDM-SCR for.

If you happen to know the LSMW, there it is possible to tamper with data other than the currently processed row once you understand how the frame program works.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for you help, I also suspected the same. I cannot change GT_CONVERTED, it is not available for customer includes.

Answers (0)