cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload COntracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to upload contracts from ARIBA to SRM 5.0. I used the FM BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE and BBP_PD_CTR_SAVE but it doesnt create the partner details and condition details(item) when I execute these FM's. Does anybody successfully implemented this task. BEcause I dont have either BAPI for this conversion. Can anyone please help me on this.

Viky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried FM BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE as well but does anyone know how to populate account assignment infomation?

Also has anyone use this report to load contract? How do you find all the fields from this report for mapping purpose.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you read this ?

<b>Report - BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD</b>

<u>You can use this report to upload the contracts and scheduling agreements from an ERP system to an SRM system. A contract or a scheduling agreement from the SAP backend system is uploaded to the SRM system as a contract or a global outline agreement (GOA), based on the transaction type customized in the SRM or SAP backend systems.</u>

Refer to this link for details.

<b>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/6d/1e8442a07b0e53e10000000a155106/frameset.htm</b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul For the Reply,

But the case is Can I define ARIBA system as a logical system in SRM?

Thanks

Viky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure.. Give it a try, as well.

Other Reports which might help.

BBP_APO_CONTRACT_UPLOAD        Replication of a Purchase Contract in APO System             
BBP_CONTRACT_BACKGROUND_PROC   Background processing of contracts                           
BBP_CONTRACT_CHECK             Check Purchasing Contract Data                               
BBP_CONTRACT_CHECKF01          Include BBP_CONTRACT_CHECKF01                                
BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD    Initial Upload of contracts from ERP to SRM                  
BBP_CONTRACT_MASS_ARCH_DELETE  Admin Report "Contract Mass Change - ..." Archive and Delete 
BBP_CONTRACT_MASS_OVERVIEW     Program BBP_CONTRACT_MASS_OVERVIEW                           
BBP_CONTRACT_MASS_UPDATE       Admin Report "Contract Mass Change - Work Packages (WP)"     
BBP_RECONSTRUCT_CONTRACT       Program BBP_TRANSFORM_SCS                                    
BBP_TRANSFORM_CONTRACT         Program BBP_TRANSFORM_SCS                                   

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any other way?