cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC Side Panel: Tags not passed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have question regarding NWBC Side Panel.

In VA03 Side Panel standard application "Master data: Customer, Company code, Material" are places to display additional data. And tags from header data such a Company coda are passed, but tags from item (such as material) not. Ofcourse I've tried to do display it in item data screen.

I'm not sure but i thinkt that it worked before, but my Client is not able to tell me what did they chenge. I've ried to debug it but I haven't found the solution.

Did someone of you faced that problem?

Some versions i think may be relevant:

NWBC 4.0 Final PL 13

SAP Basis 740

SAP Web UI 747

Regards,

Jakub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Than you all for response, but it comes out the parameters in RZ10/RZ11:

sapgui/user_scripting

sapgui/user_scripting_set_readonly

was off when server was restarted.

Now it works fine.

Regards,
Jakub

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jakub

This is something I found in my environment too. The weird thing, the Tags display correctly  for VA01 & VA02; just doesn't work for VA03. But using the "GUI property collector", all appear the sam.e

Only work around, delete and create a new tag... If you found a better way, do post it here.

Cheers

Damean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe it's something with roles? Please check in PFCG transaction.

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jakub .. Thanks for the suggestion and for informing me of your solution via RZ10\RZ11 para below. Regrettably, still the same on my end (Header Data  OK; but the item data miaainf).

One thing I should add, there's another quick "work around". If I have this issue in VA03, I just have to close it, launch VA02 drill down to the item screen level and then go back to re-launch VA03 again; the issue will be gone. Similarly, if VA02 have issue, I could close it, launch VA03 + down to the item screen level, and then relaunch VA02 again. Weird?

Still do not know the trick for debugging this little Side Panel critter ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damean,

If you want to debug the sidepanel, then you must find the feeder class behind it. Go to config mode on the sidepanel and choose display on the chip. Then you will be able to find the feeder class. Set break points in there as external break  points and you are in debugging.

Also the context viewer available in the "hidden" menu in NWBC is quite good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

It sounds like the scripting might be disabled on the serverside. Please try to start the GUI property collector.

Remember to hold the CTRL key when you click on the help, otherwise the tools won't appear.

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

a few quick questions:

1. On the main application screen, is there a material number visible? If yes, is it being passed to the "Data Context Viewer" (Ctrl+Help -> Tools -> Side Panel) ?

2. Could you provide a screen shot?

3. Which side panel - Material Master Details?

Best wishes,

Julie R Plummer.