Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with UBL 2.0 xsd upload

arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have uploaded all the common and main XSDs from "http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0.zip " into PO by following  from Mr. Rodrigo Ferradas. However there is a problem with "p1:UBLExtensions" and it is always red.

Can you please help me with this?Appreciate your help in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

I had the same problema when I worked with UBL Schemas. When you find reds in the "Type" Column means that there are some references missing.

To solve this  you have to look first at the Main Schema (In your case "Order") in the flap "External References" which are the references to the Common Schemas, in this flap there are two columns, one with the path source to the common schema (you get this path from the main schema tag "SchemaLocation"), and the other should have the name of the common schema to which refers, when you have reds means that some name in this column is empty.

Solution: copy the path from the column "Source" for the external reference who has the column "Name" empty, or get it from the main schema (tag "SchemaLocation"), and go to the common schema, change the mode to Edit and paste the path.

Then go to the common schema (The source path include the name), change to mode "Edit" and paste the path in the "Source" textbox. The common schema I used in the image is representative only. Ypu have to do this with all the source path that have the column Name empty, could be Main Schema or Common Schema.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rodrigo Ferradas for your help.

As I stated,have you faced any "java heap space error" while trying to do the graphical mapping with UBL2.0?

Please let me know your feedback. Thanks again!!

Regards,

Arijit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

As far as i know when i face up to this situation i try the next things:

1. To mix the xsd files in only one.

2. To do a XSL mapping, UDF or java mapping to produce the desired tags.

Regards.

arijit_mukherjee2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Mixing the XSDs did not resolve the issue. And also if I want to write an UDF,I need to create a message mapping but while trying to select any UBL XSD(say for Order) in a grafical mapping, I am getting JAVA Heap space error.I saw the thread regarding this but wondering if SAP has not resolved the issue as I am using Single Stack PO,