Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File picked but not find in Integration Server sxmb_moni

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing scenario on updated service pack(sp19). when i am doing file-to-file scenario, file has picked by the sender adapter. But i am not able see that message in IS(sxi_monitor-> No message picked).

Is there any script for testing for newly installed XI system( if it is properly installed or not).

How to export and import SLD & ID objects using file system

In RWB: if i click on message monitoring. it is showing fallowing error.(Before and after doing this scenario)->

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error while executing the compilation process: [D:/usr/sap/SRI/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.rwb/servlet_jsp/rwb_mdt/work/jsp_monitor_new1175222443125.java:1446: cannot resolve symbol symbol : method getMaxMessageNumber () location: class com.sap.aii.mdt.util.WebUtil jspxth_hbj_listBoxItem_7.setValue(Integer.toString(webUtil.getMaxMessageNumber())); ^ D:/usr/sap/SRI/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/com.sap.xi.rwb/servlet_jsp/rwb_mdt/work/jsp_monitor_new1175222443125.java:1466: cannot resolve symbol symbol : method getMaxMessageNumber () location: class com.sap.aii.mdt.util.WebUtil if (max == webUtil.getMaxMessageNumber()) { ^ 2 errors ].

Please help me from these problems.

points for good answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Deviprasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi michal,

I have checked the adapter monitoring. In which all adapter are in inactive state. But if i put corresponding file in corresponding directory, it is picking.

in sxi_monitor, i have used search filter where i could not find my service there.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards,

Deviprasad.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do as described in question:

3. I can't see my adapters in the adater monitoring after the import of a new SP

from XI FAQ - link below

(doesn't matter if you have a new sp or not)

then you will see the errors if there are any

BTW

use my link for communication channel monitor

and not adapter monitor

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deviprasad,

As you have done maintenance of XI system by installing new service pack just check everything has been activated or not.

Because before starting maintenance the system would have down. The message have been picked up which means adapter is running fine. Just check SMQ1 for the outbound queue.

Even sometimes this is a temporary issue, so u can even stop the adapter and restart it from RWB.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Shri

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

i have found this error in http://XXXXX:XXXX/MessagingSystem/monitor/auditlog.jsp?

/*

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success Channel DeviSenderch1: Send binary file "D:\output\pdpoutfile.xml". Size 186 with QoS EO

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success File "D:\output\pdpoutfile.xml" deleted after processing

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error in sender agreement for party '', service 'deviexportimport', interface namespace 'urn://Filexml2Filexml', interface 'sender_MI1' No sender agreement found for , , , , ,

2007-03-30 18:19:33 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://system:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: INBOUND_BINDING_ERROR:.

*/

I have created sender aggrement properly, ( here i have used wizard to create objects)

Please help me this problem.

Regards

Deviprasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the namespace , is it valid in sender agreement which was created.

Regards

Chilla

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

sender aggrement details

sender->

Service-> deviexportimport

interface->sender_MI1

Namespace-> urn://Filexml2Filexml.

sender communication chanel-> DeviSenderch1.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

and what is the solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the same kind of problem over here.

How did you solved this problem?

Thanks for the answer.

Thomas

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deviprasad,

The same problem was solved here

Regards,

Prateek

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant