cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SSO using CUA for Transport Express implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implementing Transport Express application as part of a larger project on a Dual Track environment. The business want TE to be integrated into the SSO landscape. This is where I am having difficulties. I need advice from anyone having implemented BTI's Transport Express into SAP requiring SSO with CUA as part of the business landscape? Our Domain Controller is Solution Manager. The TE settings in SolMan allow for a Web UI email notification, this contains a hyperlink to a user Dashboard. The expectation with SSO is that clicking on the hyperlink will automatically connect us to the Web UI Dashboard. Currently this does not work. Any suggestions?

I have also been given three options to concider; 1. Our Portal manages ABAP and Java SSO, 2. SPNego is for ABAP systems, 3. A system to system config might work.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shuai_liang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now SPNego is working on ABAP stack as well as Java stack.

If you want to use this solution, the following videos may help.

Best regards,

Shuai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shuai,

Thank you for the confirmation and the videos link, very informative and a need for further investigation.

Regards

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcelloUrbani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul,

the Transport Express web UI is a BSP application.

Once SSO is set up for BSP in the domain controller it should work, as long as you use the right entry point (index.htm deliberately kills SSO to allow logging with a different user, main.html doesn't).

Does SSO work for a random BSP, like this page:

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/system_test/test_proxy.htm

Best regards

Marcello Urbani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcello,

Thanks for the response, I have continued our conversation through BTI's support emails.  We need to review TE's ability for intergrated SSO.

Speak soon.

Paul