cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where used list is not working for IMG nodes/Document in solar01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

In template project , we are using same IMG objects in different business processes and subsequent configuration document is attached to each IMG node in configuration tab.  ( like same IMG node  -  define order types used in different business process configuration tab )

when i use " where used list " from the configuration tab , its not showing the IMG objects  used in different business processes in the same project. whereas its showing the IMG nodes used in the different project.

I need to find out the same IMG objects/ document  used in the same project using the " Where used list " button.

Please provide your answers

Note : we have linked one configuration document to same IMG nodes used in different business. " where used list " also not working for documents as well

Thanks

Sol man

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I just tried some tests and couldn't face any problem with locating other usages for the objects in configuration tab.

You mentioned a configuration document, so have in mind that the document usage will only be considered if it is a link to the same document and not just a copy.

e.g:

Here I created a document in this node:

Then I added it as a link here:

and as a copy here:

When I go back to the original node and use the where-used, it'll only show the original and the link:

This happens because after copying a document, it is considered as a new one instead of another usage of the original one.

best regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zatti

thanks for your response.

its working perfectly for Implementation project types.

It NOT working for Template project types.

Any hint for the template project

thanks

Sol man

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there should be no differences...

When I try here to find different usages of an IMG object, it'll show the usages of it in every project, even the same project. It works the same for template, implementation, etc.

What could be the case, is that the project does not have a status value set.The system will only consider the projects that have status values. If the status is blank, that project won't be included. Even if the object is used only in current project and the status of the project is also not maintained, the system does not return any list. Therefore always make sure that you maintain the status of the projects in tx solar_project_admin.

best regards,

Fabricius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Any hint on the topic is great help for us.

Seems very strange " where used list " is not working for Template project whereas it works for other type of projects

Thanks

Sol man