cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to create Sales Order from a Project or Network of PS Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a case that my customer sells complex projects and because this they need generate many kinds of Sales Order manually for a project. I'd like to know if the resources of PS module like a WBS and/or Network can help in the automatization of Sales Orders creation. I'd like to know if I can start a process with a SAP Project from PS module and with their resources could generate the other SAP Objects including the Sales Orders. The dates, costs and document flow control are very important for the project process.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In Standard scenario a project can be created using a Sales Order.. Which is typically known as Assembly Processing. But your case is a reverse scenario which is not available in standard SAP.

You cannot achieve this in standard SAP PS. What you can do is get the help from your technical team and write a program which will create a Sales Order in Background once a project is saved.

You can give a try to the enhancement option..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. You understood exactly my problem. I'll try solve this problem with a program. THanks a lot.

Answers (0)