cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TECHMON Solman System Monitoring Mobile App

0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I have configured the SAP standard application for System Monitoring (TECHMON) with SMP and i am facing issues with the connection to the relay server from the device.

On the logon screen the application asks for the host (which is the relay server string url) but when I input that i get the error displayed in the screenshot.

Does anyone configured the app before and can help me figure out the string?

template of the one i am using now:

http://"HOSTNAME"/ias_relay_server/client/rs_client.dll/"FARMID"

The moca.log and console.log from the device specify an Error 514 with no messge attached to it

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>: [ERROR] MessagingClientException:/Location:-[LiteSUPUserManager registerUser:withSecurityConfig:withPassword:] + 359

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>: Exception during registerUser: , reason:  name: MessagingClientException userinfo: {

ErrorCode = 514;

ErrorMessage = "";

} exception:  File: RegistrationOperation.m Function: -[MAFRegistrationOperation registerUser] Line: 163

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>: User registration for mode 3 failed  with exception name = MessagingClientException, mesage =  and message Server cannot be reached. Check the server name and check whether you have a working internet connection.

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>: Exception failed name = MessagingClientException reason =

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>:  additional info key = ErrorCode value = 514

Aug 22 14:19:50 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[2421] <Warning>:  additional info key = ErrorMessage value =

I believe that the url string for the hostname the application request for is causing the problem but i dont know what other combination i can use.

Can anyone help me figure out this??

Thanks and Regards!!

George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to update this post because I am now getting a different error code. It is not specified in the Sybase documentation.

The error is 552.

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>: [ERROR] MessagingClientException:/Location:-[LiteSUPUserManager registerUser:withSecurityConfig:withPassword:] + 359

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>: Exception during registerUser: , reason:  name: MessagingClientException userinfo: {

ErrorCode = 552;

ErrorMessage = "";

} exception:  File: RegistrationOperation.m Function: -[MAFRegistrationOperation registerUser] Line: 163

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>: User registration for mode 3 failed  with exception name = MessagingClientException, mesage =  and message (null)

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>: Exception failed name = MessagingClientException reason =

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>:  additional info key = ErrorCode value = 552

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>:  additional info key = ErrorMessage value =

Sep  4 13:25:19 George-iPhone SystemMonitoring[7298] <Warning>: CoreAnimation: warning, deleted thread with uncommitted CATransaction; set CA_DEBUG_TRANSACTIONS=1 in environment to log backtraces.

Can anyone help?