Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT TYPES ASSIGNMENT TO CUSTOMERS

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any standard Table / Report to find out the output types assigned to a particular customer. My requirement is to know which all output types are assigned to specific customers. NAST shows all the order records and not specifc to customers.

Kindly suggest.

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

as you can see you get a lot of answers, but everybody has to suggest something.

Work thorugh this blog and ask your question in a way, that others are able to give you a hand.

~Florian

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the below:

if you want to check the different output types assigned to Customers :

For Example : Invoice Output

Open Transaction : VV33

Enter the corresponding Output type and select the key combination.

Example Key combination:

It will provide you a list of Customers for the corresponding output type.

Kindly check if this is your requirement.

Regards,

SRK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management.  There is no standard report to meet your requirement.  However, you can execute SQVI where you table join KNA1 with NAST and try.

G. Lakshmipathi

prabhakar_shylam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks for your reply, I tried the same but it will only show if there are orders placed for the customers and might be possible that there would be some outputs which are never used in orders but are maintained for the customer.

Regards,

Prabu

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabu s

In single report it is not possible to find

Please go to se16n--Give billing Header Table --VBRK--Now Give Customer no and Execute,, Then you can find some details , Take all all billing documents numbers from there

Now in SE16N-- Give table --NAST --Give the application V3-- In the Object key field please give Document nors

Now easily you can find

if you have any query's please let me know

Thanks a lot