Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Runtime Errors MESSAGE_TYPE_X

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

During my testing on DEV (ECC+ISU ) regarding creation of Inquiry Document (T code:VA11) I got runtime error as I saved the document. I intimated ABAPER about this issue than he suggested me that this can be resolved by Basis Team through any OSS note.

Runtime error screen shot illustrates Error Analysis section in which it is mentioned that such error occurs when transferring SAP Sales Orders
to CRM . Later in procedure for removing this problem it has recommended that Maintain Table CRMPAROLTP in SAP System as described  in SAP note 691710. (Refer attached Word File ). According to Basis Team they have implemented course of action provided in relevant OSS Note but same error is coming as I am saving the document.

This issue has been forwarded to SAP AG team as well but from last 5 days no action has taken yet. Due to this error I am getting far from my project deadline . Still I could not understand why such error contradict with CRM Table exists.

Kindly cooperate in resolving this issue urgently.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have posted in this in Security forum where you can get right direction.  Let me know if you want me to move this to the right forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

4 REPLIES 4

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have posted in this in Security forum where you can get right direction.  Let me know if you want me to move this to the right forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Kindly cooperate in moving this to the right forum.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to Security

0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Lot f Thanks