Did you mean: 

Sales Order for Job Work

thangam_perumal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have to do SAP implementation of our client,

Basically they are doing Job Order

for example  consider , their work is assembling the Ceiling Fan spare parts to make fan(Here Fan is Finished Product).

all the spare parts will be provided by one of the customer, we have to receipt the goods and assemble it then we need to handover the finished product to

same customer, assembling service charge they be will collect.

our question is

1. Whether any sales order type is available for Job Order?

2. We need to  do receipt the Goods against the sales Order. which movement type suitable for in this requirements?

3. Material should be in Non valuated type, so How can i achieve it?

Please any one suggest me how to achieve it?

Regards,

Thangam.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer how to handle -  customer material for jobwork

For payment from customer once product assembled, you can handle by creating a sale order with DIEN material type and collect service charge by creating a billing document.

Regards,

Biju K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We need to  do receipt the Goods against the sales Order. which movement type suitable for in this requirements?

You are mingling SD process with MM for the above which is not possible.  From SD side, if any material is taken back to devering plant, it should be treated as returns.  So to address your requirment, you need to follow MM and SD process parallelly.  That is to inward the components, you need to follow the MM process like creation of PO and inwarding via MIGO via 101 movement type.

Now once MM activity is over and the stock is transferred to Unrestricted, you need to carry out SD activities which would be sale order related billing where you need to add whatever price you want to charge apart from Service tax.  You can consider standard order type OR and billing type F1.

G. Lakshmipathi

thangam_perumal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. Please guide me to do SD related billing Documents and condition types , pricing procedure.

Regards,

Thangam.P

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thangam,

I haven't implemented such process yet but this is what comes to my mind as a feasable solution:

You can use a regular Sales Order for your finished goods (FAN). However the bill of materials of FAN should contain fan parts as non-valuated materials, ordered with free-of-charge PO and received into regular stock with 101 mvt (qty-wise, not value-wise). You are a subcontractor so the ownership of goods is still on your Customer side (and he have it in his books).

When you create production order for FAN you can add labor cost into it (from routing), and also you can issue some additional mtrls like glue or something that is not delivered by customer and is your cost. Final cost will contain only what you added. After adding some sales / production overheads you will get the final price on your sales and billing documents. So the customer will pay only for your service, skipping the cost of materials he provided (on his side this would be subcontracting order).

Best Regards,

Tomek

thangam_perumal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

First of all thanks for your suggestion.  Here we having little bit of contrast that is we are directly updating the Stock with help of goods receipt against sales order movement type 501.

After getting Finished product we are delivering goods into customer but actually we dont know how to create invoice and billing documents in VF01. if you have knowledge in billing documents please share your knowledge.

Regards,

Thangam.P