cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to allow prices update even if the SO is invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our solution we have the below sales & distribution process:

One Sales document (ZLVC) ->N Deliveries (ZRL1) -> N invoices (ZF02)

Item category type: Z12L => the related “Billing relevance” is defined as "A" (delivery related billing document). Mean that Billing is based on the sales document. The billing status depends on the requested delivery quantity

Specific design :

For these Sales order we create a multiples schedule lines with unlimited quantities (lines are created through a specific enhancement).

This means that we can create a multiple outbound deliveries and by consequence we create a multiple invoices.

Each delivery (schedule line item) is done and billed separately with some frequency (One by month)

Now, when the Sales order is not invoiced (0 invoices) it is possible to modify the price conditions (manual prices conditions). But if the sales order is invoiced (one or more than one invoice) it is not possible to modify the prices.

Could you please let me know how can bypass this behavior and allow the price’s modification even if the sales order is invoiced?

Regards,

Aymen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Aymen,

Why do u want to change prices in SO after Invoice?

You can create DMR against invoice also? and then invoice it.

How frequently user get this requirement to change the prices. Usually in Retail business prices vary once or twice in a month. If it is then VFRB Functionality u can use.

What is business requirement?

Thank$

Hidayath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I change the price after invoice because the SO is linked to contract (like phone contract, we pay X euros per month) and some time the price change. we should pay Y euros.

My first comment is the requirement, please have a look and update me.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MILADI

hen the Sales order is not invoiced (0 invoices) it is possible to modify the price conditions (manual prices conditions). But if the sales order is invoiced (one or more than one invoice) it is not possible to modify the prices.

Dear ,, Yes Your understanding is correct But one way is there to achieve after creation of invoice also  Ex: i have created one sales order 100 rs ..and invoice also 100 rs

Now company decided i mean 100 rs is not correct price so it would be 110 it means 10 rs extra company will take from the customer ,if customer accepts ..... that is Retro active billing

Further information please look into this ... Jp sir explained very well

If you have any  doubts please let me know

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu,

The retro billing process can't solve my issue.

SO :100 euros.

invoice : 100 euros

then after 2 weeks, we update the customer contract into 110 euros.

so i need to update Price with 110 and bill 110.

some other idea?

Thanks,

Aymen

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Miladi

Then only the way is ..Invoice correction request is better option

Or You do Cancel process --VF11--VL09--VL02N--VA02 and change the price and again Do same new process

OR  Make it in copy control -- Price type -B And cancel the invoice and change the price it will affect in to billing

OR If Accounting document is not generated to FI Easily you can change Value in condition tab in Invoice--Here Maintain price type  G OR  D

Let me know

VENU

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't want to cancel the invoice with 100 euros. I wan't to be able to update SO with 110 and then bill 110 euros.

alos, suppose that after one month contract will be updated into 120. So, i will update SO into 120 and bill 120.

As mentionned in my first comments, we have some specific program witch creates multiple schedule lines and this will allow to create multiple invoices. but no way to update the price in the SO.

Let me know if you need more informations, pleasE.

Aymen

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MILADI

i don't want to cancel the invoice with 100 euros. I wan't to be able to update SO with 110 and then bill 110 euros

For this there is no sap standard solution is there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu, i agree

Have you some technical solution?

some user exit or function module that i can modify please.

Regards,