cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry iOS Client Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After updating Agentry iOS client, our application's features not working correctly. On our TimeSheet screen, there is a ListTileView field. Single click action has a message step and shows value of TimeSheet object's property via rule. It works fine on Android client like before but after updating iOS client it does not work. Here Android (6.0.22) and iOS (6.0.46 ) clients screenshots. We can reach value of first object's property but not selected object's property.

Best Regards,
Serkan DEMIR

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Serkan,

How are you trying to reference the value?  Need more details before I can offer a suggestion.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I try to reach selected TimesSheet object's property via rula like this;

:>"ShowTimeSheet" Screen Set>"ShowTimeSheet_iPhone_Detail1" Detail Screen>"TileListOfTimeSheet" Field>Current Object>"TotalCatshours" Property

If i change the rule according to first object instead of current object, it works.

Our real users updated their iOS client from 6.0.32 to 6.0.46 and get problems.
I tried same application on SMP 3.0 iOS Client (7.0.3.511) and it works correctly.

Best Reagards,
Serkan DEMIR

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Serkan,

Sounds like a bug in 6.0.46.  Also, always fully-qualify your object name when possible to avoid possibly confusing Agentry.  Instead of "Current Object", change context using right click to be "Selected TimeSheet Object".  Sometimes this works better, and never causes a problem.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your advice. Will be any bug fixes for 6.0.46 client or our customers should use 7.0.3 client?

Best Regards,
Serkan DEMIR

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Agentry 7.0.x clients are not compatible with and Agentry 6.x server.  You need to match the client and server main version numbers.  For example if running Agentry 6.0.x on the server the client should also be a 6.0.x client.  Typically fairly close to each other but they don't have to exactly match.

Same goes for Agentry 6.1.x (which is part of SMP 2.3) and Agentry 7.0.x (part of SMP 3.0).

If this is truly a bug get it logged with support so Engineering can review.  I can't guarantee any fixes but if it isn't logged for sure there won't be fixes.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just so you know to go along with what Bill said, Jason is not with the Agentry Development Team, he is with the Product Development Team.  He works on creating the Applications that runs on Agentry, not on the Platform itself.  To log issues with the Platform team that a ticket will need to be opened on the Service Marketplace under MOB-SYC-* to get the issue logged with the Platform development team.

Stephen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you for your answers. We thougt it could be bug then tried Jason's advice "Instead of "Current Object", change context using right click to be "Selected TimeSheet Object" ". It works correctly now.

Best Regards,
Serkan DEMIR