cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTP- Temporary account assignment during VA01 ?

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting a message during the CTP check in the sales order creation (VA01) in ECC. Below is the message once I clicks on planning log for CTP check.

What is the "Temporary account assignment" and How can I remove from this planning log to execute CTP perfectly.

I could not see any orders in below mentioned transaction once I saved the sales orders in ECC.

/SAPAPO/ATREE_DSP - ATP Tree Structures

/SAPAPO/RRP_ATP2PPDS - Conversion ATP Tree Structures -> Production Planning

Could some one please help me what I am missing here?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from SAP HELP:

Note the following special features for make-to-order production in CTP:

A separate planning segment is created for every item of a sales order.

The planning segment is linked to the sales order item via the account assignment.

The order number does not exist when creating the sales order. It is not transferred to SAP APO until you have saved the sales order. This means the system has to work with a temporary account assignment when checking new items. The temporary account assignment is not converted into a permanent one until the sales order item is posted in APO.

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The temporary account assignment is not converted into a permanent one until the sales order item is posted in APO ---> Does this mean CIF the sales orders to APO from ECC?

Thanks,

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. That is correct. It is the same way as how the Temporarary Quantity Assignments work. It is kept in a buffer until the acknowledgement queue comes back to APO to save the same in LiveCache.

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_horlacher
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

CTP does not create the ATP trees. The ATP trees are used in multilevel ATP. You do not miss anything. It is all correct.