Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport issue in NWDI

shabbir_mohmad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing issue while transporting BPM project.

My scenario is:

I am using single SLD for Dev and Test environments.

We have BPM already present on Dev and test environments.

Received a new change for the existing BPM. we have undeployed the existing BPM on Dev environment and created a new BPM on dev environment by adding the changes.

The changed BPM is deployed on dev successfully and tested also.

After we transport the new changed BPM to test environmet, it is giving error while importing the TR:

Error is:

-> Cannot deploy two applications with identical application aliases (context roots). Your application [xxx.com/logistics~xxx_bp

m] defines an application alias (context root) [{urn_xxx_xxx_PurchaseOrderNotification}OutboundDeliveryConfirmation

_In] that is already in use by application [xxx/logistics~xxx. There are two possibilities in order to proceed with

deployment: 1) Define different application alias (context root) for your application [xxx/logistics~xxx_bpm] (this is the

preferred option). 2) Undeploy the application [xxx/logistics~delivery~xxx'. "

But when I try to login to NWDI Track of Test system  to un-deploy, it is not showing any details.

Any ideas on my issue.

Regards,

SP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

You can undeploy your application from Test environment by using the undeploy view of your NWDS.

Please also go through the below thread which will be helpful to you:-

To Undeploy the applications, using NWDS, please follow the below blog which gives the step by step procedure:

BR,

Anurag