cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AEX 7.4: Error during proxy creation on ABAP backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a weird behaviour with SAP AEX 7.4 and a BI ABAP backend system.

I have created a proxy service interface on AEX which I want to generate and activate on SAP BI backend. It is a simple message structure with a header and several line items with only string fields.

During activation I get the following error:

When I export the WSDL file from the ESB and check it with a WSDL validator I get the error that the sequence of the WSDL tags is not correct. Therefore the WSDL file is not valid.

A colleague of mine has the same issues with AEX 7.4.

Any ideas?

Thanks and Best Regards

Harald

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

I assume that the problem is only with case and you can generate other proxies. Have you checked the next?:

- Elements uptyped

- Problematic syntax  like xsd:any, xsd:array, xsd:union, etc.

Also you can consider to implement a workaround, you expose a simplier schema in PI to be consumed by the proxy and to do a first map in the operation mapping to get the first desired schema.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have found the solution. Obviously my user on the ABAP backend system didn't have enough permissions to create proxies which created the misleading errors above. After assigning developer permissions I was finally able to create the proxies.

Thanks for all your help!

Best Regards

Harald

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Have you tried to retrieve the WSDL and to try to load it from SOAPui or XMLSPY?.

How is the schema loaded in the outbound interface in PI?, is a WSDL or XSD with references?, several files?.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaka,

I can load the WSDL without any issues with SOAPUI.

I manually created the data type, message types (free-style) and created the inbound service interface to the BW backend system. Nothing special.

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Please chech if all the objects have been activated. Please send a screenshot of the service interface.

Can you also check that your Data Types are correct and message Types.

Also send the detailed error from NWA -> Logs -> Developer Traces

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Thanks for your answer.

All objects are activated.

Below the inbound service interface:

Developer Trace does not contain any errors.

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

This is a strange issue. Have a look at the links i found. Have you gone thru them? They were albe to solve your issue.

Let me know if this resolved this issue.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus,

Already checked these links. However no success and no help.

Best Regards

Harald