cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1.3 Mobile Workflow Generation for HWC application missing Custom UI Files

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SUP 2.1.3 and while generating workflow files through the wizard i am not getting the 'JQuery' , 'Widgets' folder under "Package name--> html" as well as Workflow_CustomLookAndFeel.html/xml  and Workflow_JQueryMobileLookAndFeel are missing under Workflow Folder.

I want to make UI changes in my Application but since these files are missing so i am skeptical about correct UI development.

Request your Quick help and support.

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you check and share what exactly do you see in window>preferences>mobile workflow forms editor?  Do you see something like  "Optimize for performance" checked/unchecked? It should be checked.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing issues in getting workflow messages on device from back-end and there are no queued items in SCC for that workflow.

I have kept the MBO in DCN cache group but no success.It is a server initiated HWC app workflow.

Request you all to guide me on this.

Regards

Rahul

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jitendra. It worked for me.

Regards

Rahul

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Apart from this Workflow_CustomLookAndFeel html and CustomLookAndFeel Jquery files are also missing

former_member196814
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Under js i am missing Jquery folder and Under html "Widgets folder is missing"

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you share a screenshot of folders & files generated under project?

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JQuery and Widgets folder will be under JS folder inside HTML. HWC is a proprietary solution and there would be difficulties in customization. In latest versions of SUP we have options to use third party tools like cordova/SAPUI5 to develop HWC apps.

Example on customization with SUP 2.1.3:

Regards,

Midhun VP