Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIRSA CC 4.0 - table of risk analysis results

former_member577095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in a VIRSA CC 4.0.

Is there a table where I can find (download) results of risk analysis?

Something similar to VIRSA_CC_PRMVL table of GRC 5.3...

Thanks.

Andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

VIRSA_CC_PRMVL table of 5.3 OR GRACUSERPRMVL table of 10.0, (basically all *VL tables) hold the violation data which is kind of offline violation data. In 5.3 & 10.X, GRC/VIRSA has an option to store violation data into tables and there is configuration parameter which enable this.

In 4.0, there is no such configuration to store violation data into tables which can be used as an offline analysis. So such table is not available.

Risk analysis can be done in foreground or background in 4.0. If background, then spool can be seen using  /VIRSA/ZVRAT_D01 tcode, as you rightly mentioned.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj
SAP Labs India

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

You can check in SE16 for /VIRSA/* and you will have the list of virsa 4.0 tables. Here it is the list of Compliance Calibrator:

• /VIRSA/BUSSPROC - This table stores the list of Business Processes
  • /VIRSA/COUPLETCD - This table stores all coupled transactions
  • /VIRSA/FUNCTBP - This table stores the relationship between Business Processes and Functions.
  • /VIRSA/FUNCTION - This table stores the list of Functions.
  • /VIRSA/FUNCTOBJ - This table stores the relationship between Function, transaction code and authorization objects.
  • /VIRSA/FUNCTRISK - This table stores the relationships between Functions and Risks.
  • /VIRSA/FUNCTTCD - This table stores the relationships between Functions and transaction codes.
  • /VIRSA/ORGRULES - This table stores all the Organizational Rule records.
  • /VIRSA/RISKS - This table stores a list of all Risks.
  • /VIRSA/TCODE - This table stores the list of transaction codes and customer descriptions entered in a Function.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTH - This table stores all the Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTHL1 - This table stores the Matrix 1 Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTHL2 - This table stores the Matrix 2 Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTHL3 - This table stores the Matrix 3 Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTHL4 - This table stores the Matrix 4 Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRAUTHL5 - This table stores the Matrix 5 Authorization Object Rules.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRPARAM - This table stores all the SoD Supplementary records.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRPROF - This table lists all the records in the Critical Profiles table.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRROLES - This lists all the records in the Critical Roles table.
  • /VIRSA/ZCRTRAN - This lists all the records in the Critical Transactions table.
  • /VIRSA/ZSODTC - This table stores all the conflicting transactions.

Best Regards,

Fernando

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I know these tables but I am looking for the risk analysis results.

The tables you have listed contain the matrix sod rules.

I need to analyze offline the detail results of 1.000 users.

Thanks.

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Unfortunately, I do not have a system to check it. I suggest you to perform a ST05 trace and check the tables involved in the Risk analysis when the Delta Analysis is turned on in CC 4.0.

Best Regards,

Fernando

0 Kudos

Ciao Fernando,

I will try your proposal.

Up to now, the unique solution I have found is to download (with transaction /VIRSA/ZVRAT_D01) the spool request (for a risk analysis) to local file and the manage it (but a lot of adjustments).

Thanks.

Andrea

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

VIRSA_CC_PRMVL table of 5.3 OR GRACUSERPRMVL table of 10.0, (basically all *VL tables) hold the violation data which is kind of offline violation data. In 5.3 & 10.X, GRC/VIRSA has an option to store violation data into tables and there is configuration parameter which enable this.

In 4.0, there is no such configuration to store violation data into tables which can be used as an offline analysis. So such table is not available.

Risk analysis can be done in foreground or background in 4.0. If background, then spool can be seen using  /VIRSA/ZVRAT_D01 tcode, as you rightly mentioned.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj
SAP Labs India

0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I arrived to the same conclusion.

I have created a program that takes in input the SPOOL downloaded file and then creates a new clean TXT file to be used in Excel to manage the results.

In few minutes I have all.

Thanks for your confirmation.

Andrea