cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Key & SAP Service Marketplace ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using the trial version of Netweaver AS 7.03 for learning purposes as a developer, however as I wanted to create a new databank domain I found out that I cannot go further without the followings:

1. An access key.

2. SAP Service Marketplace ID

I followed notes on other forums but the links might have changed or it was not the right answer.

How can I get these two IDs?

regards, Hossein

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

S-user is id which is as assigned only to those implement the sap at their place with license user

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you say as a self learning person with a downloaded trial version and a tutorial I cannot access the market place!?

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you do not have an S-User then you will not be able to access the SMP.

If the S-User is not part of an installation and with appropriate right you will not be able to access other things like installation media, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes...

Regards,

Ashvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the normal logon user access that every body can have on SAP site. is that what you mean by S-User ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hossein,

The S-User ID is a unique ID that allows you to access the SAP Service Marketplace and associated with a particular user.

Here is where you can request an S-user ID:

Request Your User ID for the SAP Service Marketplace Including all Related Portals …

Regards,

Ashvin

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need an S-User to access Service Market Place.

The S-User should be part (assigned) of an SAP installation.

The S-User's provided as part of a certification process will not provide you the features and authorizations that are present in the S-user's that are part of an installation.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hossein,

You can use your SCN ID for support.sap.com(NOT service.sap.com)

For keys, read and refer https://store.sap.com/sap/cp/ui/resources/store/html/SolutionDetails.html?pid=0000000218

http://sdnweb.sdn.sap.com/sapbackoffice/public/SAPStoreSolutions.aspx

Regards,

Divyanshu