Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mark a rebate condition as statistical

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your advise/suggestion on the following query given below regarding rebate condition type. I have already searched the available links regarding this but yet to receive a direct answer on the same.

1. How/Where do we mark a rebate condition type as statistical? (Accruals check box is not available in case of rebates in V/06 )

2. Is it only in pricing procedure statistical check box or by using accruals act key ?

3. In our system there are rebate conditions  (with statistical tick and without statistical tick in pricing procedure). But in both the cases condition type values are not affecting the net value (they are appearing as statistical in transactional document(invoice). So apparently it feels that statistical tick has nothing to do as far as rebate condition types are concerned. Is there any other inherent property of rebate conditions which does this?

Regards,

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Can you please explain that which kind of rebate scenario you are looking .

normally rebate process says condition type will be determine in billing document with hep of requirement 24

komk-vbtyp ca vbtyp_fakt or   "Invoices

komk-vbtyp ca vbtyp_anfo or   "Credit / Debit requests

n rebate will have a/c key n as well as accruals key- its keeping a side amount of condition type separately for future in rebate settlement so ur rebate value will not posted in accounting directly it will reserve separate in another a/c with help of accruals GL a/c no.

Thanks

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Vicky,

I am referring to a standard rebate scenario. My question is only limited to the following:

1. How/Where do we mark a rebate condition type as statistical? (Accruals check box is not available in case of rebate condition types in V/06 )

2. Is it only in pricing procedure statistical check box or by using accruals act key ?

3. In our system there are rebate conditions  (with statistical tick and without statistical tick in pricing procedure). But in both the cases condition type values are not affecting the net value (they are appearing as statistical in transactional document(invoice). So apparently it feels that statistical tick has nothing to do as far as rebate condition types are concerned. Is there any other inherent property of rebate conditions which does this?

Please note that also in standard SAP pricing procedure RVAA01 rebate conditions are not marked as statistical in the check box. So how does it behave?

Requirement 24 is only to control the visibility of the rebate condition types based on document category.

Regards,

Anirban

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anirban,

Good question!

1 and 2 - The behavior of rebate condition types (statistical in transaction data and other behaviors) is government by Condition class = C (expense reimbursement), in V/06.

C is for rebate process.

Yes, the requirement 24 (and others) are just to control the if rebate condition type should populate or not, in the transaction document. Statistical is made because of the condition class = C, and the calculation & the payment, at a later stage.

TW

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Thanks for clearing my doubt.

So according to my understanding based on the condition class C (Expense reimbursement) there are some SAP laid internal code which drives the rebate related specific behaviours (in our case the statistical property).

Please do correct me if I am wrong at any stage.

Regards,
Anirban.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

anirban,

Yes, you are correct!

This type of internal code can be seen in several places, some examples:

In document types, we have field document category; SAP uses document category to control how the system behaves. We have this field in sales, delivery and billing types.

check VOV8

In partner determination - SAP uses functions like AG, WE, RE and RG. And lots of internal coding is done taking these functions, also hard coding.

In pricing, take condition class = B prices, because of SAP internal coding - in transaction data (e.g. sales order) even if these are several prices populated, system will deactivate all except one price. (all are yellow traffic light, except one which is green)

TW

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Thanks for your impeccable explanation!

Regards,
Anirban

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please help me with your valuable inputs. Please do let me know if there is any ambiguity in my post.

Regards,
Anirban

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Until I know, the conditions in the rebate process are statistical until you have settle the rebate.

Regards.

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Barco,

Can you please bring more clarity in what you are trying to convey?

Regards,
Anirban