cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me the steps to find , when the modification done in transport path and who did the modification in transport route.

Thanks,

Rammohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TMS not configured for this SAP System -- I need to know who done the changes in the system. Is it possible to find ?

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If TMS was deleted or DICO was used.

Then check..

Goto SLG1 use AGS_TD as object and CONFIGURATION as sub object, see what it returns and also changes objects relavent to TMS . Figure out the users with tcide using sm19/20 for audit logs. Also use suim to check who has s_cts_admin object assigned with change and delete authorizations.

If you question was not answered, you should have not marked it as answered.

Regards

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can find the last changed details from the path I have suggested initially,

If the TMS is not configured then there is a possibility someone might have fiddled with the system.

Check who called the Tx's STMS and SE06 in the system from Tx ST03N / STAD.

For issues like these SAP Security Audit log should be helpful but for that you should enable that.

Without enabling this feature you will not be able to retrieve data using Tx's SM19 or SM20.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

TMS not configured for this SAP System -- I need to know who done the changes in the system.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can use SLG1 to find which user made changes to this application(STMS editor).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rammohan,

You can find that info in STMS, but configuring the transport routes will be done by the user DDIC generally.

But any one who has the authorization profile S_CTS_ADMIN can do that.

Thanks,

Pavan

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can check Tx STMS - System Overview - Select the SID - Display Configuration

Check the "Management" tab

Regards

RB