Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating two or more inspection types to a raw material

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

In this scenario how these three inspection types will work.

Scenario:

For a raw material i am assigning three inspection types 01(Goods Receipt Inspection For Purchase Order),02(Goods Issuse Inspection Inspection) and 08(Stock Transfer Inspection) and i am activating the three inspection types. So, i want to know who these inspection types will trigger.

When i was trying 01 is working and after that when i was issuing material to production material is not going to quality stock. So, Please can you brief me how inspection types will trigger one after one.

Thanks in advance

Regards

SURESH.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

There is some special rules when using this inspection type 01.

You can find these rules here:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/2d/351a26448c11d189420000e829fbbd/content.htm?framese...

BR,

Natália

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

After studying and understanding the process i came to know and thread is closed

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl close the thread properly. It is still open. Refer

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be better to understand the process first. If you can share the business process and corresponding requirements, then one can assign the respective inspection types.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

One more thing,

it totally depends what process flow you have and what exactly movement of your documents. In SAP , there are various permutation and combination based on mvt type and inspection type according to defined flows.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

01- When you procuring and GRN posted then material directly move to QI.

02- When you do Goods movement against production order and when BOM components Consumed via back-flushing then 02 triggered . this non- stock relevent material so no qty update for 02 in QI.

08- Stock trnasfer. either u manually post via 311 mvtype or w.r.t  to any document like sale & mm integration then there should ne qty update in QI.

Regards