Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO - SAPGUI 730 - Different Languages

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed a simple Kerberos SSO configuration.

But now I don't have the Option to switch between the SAPGUI logon language, even I change the parameter via SU01.

Is there no option to choose an individual language, or am I blind?

What is the best way to change the language during the logon, like I changed this without SSO?

Thanks for any help!

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

What we do in order to resolve this problem is to set system parameter snc/force_login_screen to 1. In that case you will always get the first login windows and this way you can select which language you want to use.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Aymeric

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aymeric,

Thank you for the hint, but that is not really the solution that I am looking for.

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Just also to clarify. In case you force this parameter with SSO configuration activated then you obviously don't need to provide the password but get to a login screen where you can basically only populate the language.

Regards,

Aymeric

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aymeric,

Yes, I know. But we bought this license to stop using a password and the nice feature of a one-click-logon. And if we now switch back to a two-click-logon, the main users will be irritated ..

I thought of an option like:

- set the language via SU01 or

- set it with an extra option direcly in the SAPGUI SSO settings.

Thanks anyway!

Best regards,

Tobias

former_member200373
Participant
0 Kudos

If a user always wants to see the same language, then SAP Logon Pad allows to change it individually, but for all connections:

In SAP Logon Pad, open the options (main window > top left corner icon). In SAP Logon Options > general, select the desired value in "Language".

-- Stephan

tobias_ptz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Ahh, ok. That helped a bit.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tobias

Answers (0)