cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document status: Being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have searched SCN for the solution to this problem for weeks now but nothing has come up. The post I created "billing due list anomalies" was removed by a moderator for reasons I don't understand.

Now here is my problem:

I have several orders with two line items, standard and third party item. These items are billed separately. No partial process is accepted for both items. Both items have been billed for full quantities and for  the third party item GR and MIRO have been done the best way. This means that all the processes have been done fully.

The problem is the status of the third party item reads ''PARTIALLY INVOICED" yet full quantity has been invoiced. This on the other hand makes the status of the order to be "being processed". This also makes the order appear on the billing due list, which should not be the case. Kindly how do i correct the issue? such that the status of the third party changes to invoiced and subsequently that of the order to be "complete".

From SCN posts and notes that I read like OSS notes 128947 and 301254 and many others, three programs were suggested to be run through T code SE38/SA38 which i did meticulously. The programs were RVV05IVB, SDVBUK00 and RVDELSTA but no results, I have tried so many other ways.

Attached are some of the screenshots

Thank you all in advance and looking forward to your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

did you check oss note 1472007?. Hope it helps.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

I have tried that note but there was no change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please paste your copy controls screen shots here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BSY,

Here are the screenshots for copy control, order to delivery, delivery to billing both at header and item level

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Benjamin,

If you create an order with one line item for 3rd party process. And you complete the entire process (i.e. create one billing document), then what is the status of the sales order?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

when there is only one line item in the order i.e third party item, the status is complete. There are orders with two line items and they are complete.only specific ones have this issue.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Benjamin,

That means, this issue is not happening for every order with 2 line items (TAN and TAS), it is for only specific sales orders.

What is the difference between the orders with issue and those without?

comparing the sales orders with issue and without, (both category with 2 line items - TAN and TAS)

sales document type is same?

billing types are same (F2 and F1)?

materials are same ?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

for the third party process I configured two order types, for local and export sales. I copied the standard order type in the system for both order types. Likewise there are two billing types for both order types. for both I copied F1.

third party material is constant but the standard material is different.

The only major difference between the faulty orders and the good orders is that the billing date for the faulty orders is at a later date from when the order was created. That is the order might have been created in May and billing done in July.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The post I created "billing due list anomalies" was removed by a moderator for reasons I don't understand.

Being a new member of the forum, please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen.  Your post would have rejected due to any of the reasons listed out there.   Without any proper reason, no Moderator would reject your post which you should first understand.

Coming to your issue, what is the item category being used for your third party sales process.  In standard, it would be TAS which have Billing Relevance as "F".  Also in VTFA, for your item category, "F" should have been assigned to "Billing quantity".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Item category for the third party is TAS and settings are similar to what you have mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tricky issue, since if billing relevance is set to F, it means it is order related billing and billing status is invoice relevant, and when billing quantity is equal to purchase invoice quantity, the billing status of the sales item should be fully billed...

will wait and see if there is any idea by someone else...